GHS FOOTBALL TOUCHDOWN CLUB
$10,000 Power Drawing
The GHS Touchdown Club is proud to announce our
first Power Drawing Event for the GHS Football Program on
Saturday, August 9th from 6-9pm
Grayson HS Commons Area
Join us for dinner, door prizes, silent auction and a chance to win $10,000!
Tickets are $100 and ONLY 300 WILL BE SOLD!
Tickets can be bought by an individual or split amongst family and friends.
Look for opportunities to purchase Power Drawing tickets at
Bay Creek Park on Thursday, 7/24 from 7pm – 8:30pm near the football field;
Or contact Larry Grizzle at the GHS Fieldhouse at 770-554-7220; or
Pam Taylor at 404-304-8640.
You do not have to be present to win the $10,000 GRAND PRIZE;
however, you must be present to win the door prizes.
We look forward to seeing you on August 9th when we give away $10,000!
Grayson High School Power Drawing Rules
1. Maximum of 300 tickets to be sold. There will be 5 wild cards made available the night of the auction when we are at the 150 mark. When a wild card is drawn it will be auctioned off to the highest bidder with bids starting at $100 and placed back into the hopper. Any wildcard not sold will be discarded.
2. No limits to the number of tickets any one person can buy.
3. Maximum grand prize of $10,000.
4. Two or more people can jointly own a ticket(s). It is the responsibility of Grayson High School Touchdown Club to pay any winnings to the name(s) on the ticket only, The GHS Touchdown club has no responsibility to any party or parties whose interest is not reflected on the ticket.
5. On the night of the drawing as each ticket is drawn, that ticket is no longer eligible for the final cash prize. However the 50th, 100th, 150th, 200th and 250th ticket drawn will be given a door prize. If the 50th, 100th, 150th, 200th and 250th ticket holders are not present, the door prize will be given to the next ticket drawn.
6. The first ticket drawn that evening will go directly into the final 10.
7. Special items may be available for silent auction during the power drawing. Those items will be auctioned to the highest bidder. Once a bid is written down it cannot be retracted. All purchases are final. After each item is auctioned and sold, the name of the buyer will be attached to the item and the funds will be collected by GHS Touchdown Club at the end of the event.
8. When the last 10 tickets remain, holders of the tickets will be asked to come to stage. Each will be given the opportunity to split the grand prize. ALL MUST AGREE. Each is worth $1000. A person holding one or more tickets will receive his/her per ticket share. The opportunity to split will not be offered again until only 5 tickets remain. When 5 tickets remain, holders will again be given the opportunity to equally split the grand prize. At this point, each ticket is worth $2000. If all do not agree then the drawing continues. From this point on, the option to split will be offered after each ticket is drawn until all remaining ticket holders split or one final winner is drawn. If a ticket holder is not present, or cannot be reached, it is assumed that the ticket holder would not agree to split the prize.
9. Auction Option for Final 10 Ticket Holders: If no one splits the prize money, each person holding a ticket(s) is given the opportunity to auction his/her ticket to the audience or other final ten ticket holders. 10% of the auction value will go to the TDC.
10. Person(s) acting in any improper manner will be escorted from the premises without a refund.
11. Individuals do not have to be present to win the grand prize. However, individuals must be present to win any door prize that must be given away. If individual(s) or ticket stub is not present, the door prize will be given to the next present ticket holder that is drawn.
12. GHS Touchdown Club will be in charge of all monetary transactions. *The “holder” does not have to be the owner (i.e. purchaser) of the ticket: the holder may represent the owner throughout the drawing, but the grand prize or any split of the grand prize will be paid to the owner(s) only. The owner(s) of a ticket is (are) determined by the name(s) on the ticket.
To Purchase Tickets, please contact Larry Grizzle in the GHS Field House at 770-554-7220 or Pam Taylor at 404-304-8640.